Saturday 29 August 2015

Primark/Penneys Individual Lashes Review

Hi everyone,

I love the long and big lash long and I'm a big fan of trying out different brands as I use lashes for nearly everything. Some of my favourite brands that have lashes are: Ardell, Essence, Eylure - definitely check them out. 

I picked up these Primark individual lashes for only €1.50 to try out. There are so many different brands but you can't go wrong with Primark/Penneys cheap lashes!!

                         
                             


I picked mine up in Kilkenny and I wore them for a night out with my boyfriend. 

I am a converted woman. I'll admit I got individual lashes applied for my 21st and I loved them. After that I forgot about picking them up. Until I spotted these on Penneys. They're so nice for every day wear but there are different lengths so you can build them up for a night out look. I love stripe lashes but I am slowly reaching for the individuals the last few days more so. 

                                 
                                     

They are absolutely perfect for day time wear. I get a lot of compliments in work as they are very natural looking and they aren't too much on the eyes. Of course, you can build up the lashes for a big night time look or for an event such as a Wedding. You can get them in Penneys/Primark through-out the country. I know Dundrum, Cork and Waterford are always stocking up their shelves with them.
                               


use them with the DUO adhesive glue. Happy shopping! 




Until next time beauties,

A x

   
             N n.                

No comments:

Post a Comment