Thursday 8 October 2015

Primark Autumn/Winter Collection 2015

Hi lovelies,

So the end of September/October has been quite strange weather wise it's been warm and mixed but at night you'd definitely need to break out the warm clothes and wrap up. I've been noticing how strong Primark or Penneys A/W 2015 stock is at the moment.

    
Everything islooking amazing and so many ideas are springing to mind as to how things can be incorporated with each other. Here are few of my picks to show you from fluffy, warm dresses, tops you can layer, dresses, boots and jackets. 


        
                      



Autumn and coming into winter essentials have to be jumpers and cardigans. The are very diverse and you can throw them over jeans, dresses or skirts along with boots. They're always something key to have in the wardrobe and with Penneys you're guaranteed a variety of styles and colours within the 'wooly' range. I really like the idea of a short sleeve jumper. It's perfect for going on in the winter and throwing this on over your outfit or even going for a lunch or evening meal pop it on with a skater style leather skirt or jeans along with wedges or heels and voila you're all dressed up. Burgundy is such an autumn/winter season colour so it would go with a variety of colours. This jumper comes in an array of colours and also a long sleeve style along with a variety of colours. In saying that you can do the very same with the warmer and light cardigans and throw overs. The very popular A/W trend of the Faux Gillet will most likely be a popular sell as it is very diverse and will look absolutely stunning with any outfit this season. 

1. Burgundy fluffy jumper €14
2. Red Knit jumper €14
3. Grey printed Jacquard Cape €16
4. Aztec Trophy Jacket €18
5. Grey Fluffy Cardigan €16
6. Faux Gillet €20

         
                    

I find these tops and shirts fantastic for layering on colder days. You can't go wrong with a check shirt in your wardrobe and they are especially fab with a jumper and peaking the collar out. They are all slightly light weight so they would be ideal for layering and of course there is a variety of colours in the shirts and the flows long sleeve tops. As you can see layering is my key word here as this is essential for me in A/W. These colours are quite seasonal at the moment and nearly all of them come in a variety of colours. 

1. Black high neck Tunic €13
2. Burgundy flowy top €13
3. Rusty long Sleeve top €8
4. Long check shirt €13
5. Deep red V neck boho top €13
6. Check Shirt €13

         
                  

In recent months I've personally found the quality of Penneys jeans have improved hugely. I was never someone to go for their jeans as I felt they just didn't flatter me and they would stretch quite quickly. I went in and tired on a number of their jeans just recently to get a feel of he different styles. The only thing I'll say is I've noticed compared to other shops I go up a size in Penneys but that might be down to the fact I have hips, thighs and a butt. Other than that I can't really fault them, obviously some suited me better than others but if you know the style that compliments your figure you should have no problems. I found myself living in the Penneys jeans recently they're very comfable and I like the quality. You can pick up a variety of styles from ripped to faded to jeggings to basis blue jeans at a very good price. These are also ideal for popping with a jumper, cardigan, Cape and boots.

1. Ripped knee super stretch jeans €15
2. Wax look jeans €9
3. Light Wash High Waisted Denim €13
4. Light wash denim super skinny jeans €13
5. Black straight leg jeans €10
6. Blue Skinny Pencil Jeans €8

                      

I love popping on a skirt with boots and tights. That's what I love about autumn getting to wear my boots and teaming them with pretty much everything especially skirts. I don't think you can go wrong with a skirt as you can dress it down for daytime or change it up for a night time style. The skirts are also fabulous for this time of year from the different colours & styles. There are a variety of skirt styles in all lengths so you're bound to find one to suit you in Penneys at the moment. There are wooly warmer skirts, the classic skater style, fitted cotton/polyester skirts and the prints & colours are fabulous to say the least. 

1. Khaki Skirt €6
2. Black A Line Skirt €12
3. Black Taperstry €10
4. Compact Rib Skater Skirt €14
5. Ribbed Pencil Skirt €10
6. Orange Skirt €8

                    

 
Primark boots are amazing at the moment they're killing it style wise! They have such a huge variety of styles whether you want a small or large heel, a zip on the side, a Chelsea boot - you can have your pick of options. Tan boots are my favourites I feel like they go with absolutely everything. My wardrobe is full of Tan & Black boots. I feel they are an absolute wardrobe essentials at this time of year and practically all year around. You can team these with absolutely anything be it a dress, jeans, leggings. 

1. Black Suede Fringe Boot €23
2. Tan Suede Heel Chelsea Boot
3. Black Buckle Ankle Boot €21
4. Tan Short Chelsea Ankle Boot €11
5. Navy Suede Fur Lined Boot €21

                      

I love dresses. If I'm not feeling 100% or I want to be comfable or I'm rushing to get ready and don't really have time to think a full outfit through - I pop on a dress with boots. I, myself love a skater style I feel it flatters most body types and they come in an array of prints and colours. In A/W dresses are a great asset in the wardrobe. A lot of these styles you could wear for daytime in college or out and about but you could also dress them up for an evening out, going for drinks, a lunch date as they're so comfy. Again, these are great for layering so pop on a jumper & coat and you're sorted. 

1. Rusty Jersey Dress €14
2. Stripe Shoulder Dress €10
3. Ditzy Floral Front Zip Tunic €12
4. Skater Print €7
5. Stripe Split Rib Dress €14
6. Geometric Print Tunic €13

                      
When September comes I'm ready for autumn so I'm all about coats and jackets. I especially love khaki green jackets with a leather like sleeve. I love an A/W jacket to be stylish, cosy and warm especially walking home in the dusk evenings after college. I'm also all about the Parka jackets I adore the lengths and style. It is quite a flattering style and suits all body types and heights. You also can't go wrong with faux fur this time of year as I feel it never goes out of style as long as it's always faux! ;) I find long pea coats very classy for a night out or going for dinner or an occasion. 

1. Black Biker Faux Fur Trim Coat €30
2. PU Sleeve Faux Fur Collar Jacket €30
3. Camel Single Breasted Coat €28
4. Khaki Faux Fur Parka Jacket €30
5. Navy Hertiage Parka €30
6. Burgundy Faux Fur Collar Pea Coat €30

That's its for my Woman's A/W from Primark / Penneys. I hope you enjoyed reading and you've got some A/W inspiration. 

***(Introduction picture and all clothes pictures used are property and can be located on Primark.com)

Until next time beauties,

Aoife x

                 



No comments:

Post a Comment