Thursday 22 October 2015

Primark A/W Picks Of The Week

Hey dolls,

It's getting quite cold these days and nights isn't it? It's definitely crisp October weather out there. I do love wrapping up. 


Just a quick blog about my favourite Primark/Penneys picks of the week. I know I'm all about Penneys/Primark recently but when I'm paid it's going toward college books or keeping myself going so I'm trying to watch my money and Primark/Penneys is perfect (in one sense) for getting my AW clothes on a budget. Even though I want everything in there at he moment!!

                  


Number One:

- Plum Pu Pencil Skirt €16. This is a total AW colour - I'd pop it with a white or black tank top and it would be absolutely fab. 
- Suede cutout Shoe Boot €25. They would be gorgeous with the Pencil Skirt, Jeans, dresses. You can dress them up or down. You can't go wrong with black. 
- Black Faux Pony Skin Crossbody Bag €10. Gorgeous. little practical bag and the baby ink goes nicely with the black. 
- Red Metal Trim Chelsea Boot €21. Again I love this colour for AW it would go nicely with any colour especially black or Kaki green. 

Number Two:

- Red & Navy Oversized Check Shirt €13. You can't go wrong with a long shirt. You can literally pair them with everything from leggings, jeggings, jeans or even a skirt. It's nice for dressing casual. 
Yellow Lurex Fluffy Top €16. I love these fitted short sleeved/3 quatre length jumpers. It's perfect for popping over a dress on a night night out, for dinner or college. 

Number Three:
- Purple Check Boucle Scarf €9. 
- Cream Double Sided Check Scarf €9. Their scarfs are so cosy. There are so many patterns and prints. Especially pairing a pattern scarf with an all black outfit to break up the colour. 

Number Four:
- Black Pu Faux Fur Jacket €35. I'm obsessed with this style of Jacket recently. I love the leather look and the faux fur, perfect for AW.  

Number Five:
- Eyeshadow Pigment €1.50. I can't wait to try these out. They are really keeping up with the make up trends. They are developing and extending their beauty range out in recently times and you can't go wrong with rose gold or copper. 

Number Six:
- Orange Chiffon Collarless Shirt Dress €16. I love shirt dresses, they go with everything. You can wear them for a casual day out in college or for lunch but they're so nice to dress up for an evening or night out. 
- Black Crochet Lace Insert Dress €20. This is so pretty. The lace on the shoulders is unique. This would be ideal for a night out coming up to Xmas. You can go wrong with a LBD. 

Number Seven:
- PJ Cuff Bottoms €8
- PJ Cuff Bottoms €8
- Grey PJ Cuff Bottoms €8
All I can say is cosy, cosy, cosy. I love their warm, wooly pjs and leggings. I think so many of us at the end of the day look forward to changing into our pjs and cosies especially with the evenings getting darker and colder. 

Number Eight:
- Longline Bra €10
- Highwaist Underwear €5
They are really stepping up their lingerie. I love the 60s style look of these sets. Longline bras are stunning. For me, when your lingerie are matching I feel 100% and I feel fabulous  in myself. I feel like I have myself together when I have matching underwear ha.

Number Nine:
- Mickey PJ Top €10
- PJ Leggings €10
Anything Disney and cosy I adore. You can't go wrong with a matching set either. 

Hope you enjoyed my picks!
 
Until next time beauties,

Aoife x



No comments:

Post a Comment