Tuesday 1 March 2016

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation Review

Hey guys,

I have been using the Luminous Silk foundation for over a month but I've had my eye on it for months and months. 

Let's start with the packaging: it is gorgeous; it's a strong glass bottle; it has a pump top which is always a bonus. 

The description on brownthomas.com:
"Silky, lightweight fluid foundation for seamless application. Capture the glow of perfect looking skin with Luminous silk foundation, an oil-free hydrating fluid with exclusive Micro- fil™ technology. Its lightweight and silky texture glides on seamlessly for an all-day, buildable coverage. All skin types. Capacity 30ml."

The foundation comes in 24 different shades to suits all types of skin tones and shades so there is something to suit everything. I would suggest asking for a sample before trying it. There is never any problem to ask for a sample especially for a pricer end of the scale foundation. 


My skin is normal to slightly dehydrated so I never have too much trouble with my skin that's to genes but the one issue I had with this foundation is that it never stayed on the end of my nose and would fade and slide off a lot but maybe that was the combined problem of aircon in work. I work most days and it has been so cold the last month so the heat has been on in work all day and it has effected my skin slightly. The other problem is this foundation will set you back €45 for 30ml. It is a luxurious foundation and you do get what you pay for. I got shade 4.5 and that matched my skin tone perfectly which is always a bonus. 


I would re-purchase as it leaves your skin looking flawless and it doesn't cling to any lines or dehydrated/dry patches I may have. 


Hope you enjoyed this review.
Until next time beauties.

Aoife X 



No comments:

Post a Comment